|Manufacturer||OnePlus, OnePlus Technology (shenzhen) Ltd, Tai Ran Building C Tai Ran Road, Fu Tian District, Shen Zhen City, China, Tel （86）0755-61882366|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 2.3 x 2.1 cm; 50 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||Buds Z|
|Mounting Hardware||Battery packed|
|Number Of Items||4|
|Microphone Form Factor||With mic|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Cable Feature||Without Cable|
|Form Factor||In ear|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||50 g|
OnePlus Buds Z
- More Boom for your bass. Each earbud incorporates an advanced 10mm dynamic driver, delivering deep bass definition. Feel enhanced depth and detail with every beat. Driver sensitivity : ’97 dB ± 3dB @ 1 KHz
- Transform your audio. Elevate your sound with Dynamic 3D stereo with Dolby Atmos and panoramic sound fidelity using the latest Dirac Audio Tuner digital technology.
- A full charge provides class-leading 20 hours of battery life – 5 hours in the earbuds, 15 hours in the charging case. Just 10 minutes of fast charging lets you connect to an impressive 3 hours of vibrant, lively audio.
- Your Life without limits. An impressive IP55 rating ensures outstanding water and sweat resistance. The hydrophobic nano-coating repels water, providing protection from corrosion. The OnePlus Buds Z are built to last and withstand some of the most exteme sessions in the gym. Battery capacity – Per earbud: 40 mAh, Charging case: 450 mAh
- Call your buddies with your Buds Z. Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology, dual-microphones, and OnePlus noise reduction algorithms combine for exceptional call clarity and stability. Quick Pair lets you pair automatically. Every time you open the case, Quick Connect immediately connects with your phone for a truly fluid music experience.