Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic Bluetooth 46MM (SM-R890N)
1) Design: Rotating Bezel The Galaxy Watch4 Classic?s rotating bezel and vivid screen. The refined design brings sophistication to your wrist and its high-end stainless steel materials express its powerful and intuitive functionality.
2) Band: Strap in and start moving Stay comfortable all day long with the Ridge Sports Band. Its fluoroelastomer material keeps the band durable and sweat-resistant while maintaining a firm fit on your wrist to suit your active lifestyle.
3) Watch Face Choose between analog or digital watch faces with a variety of backgrounds, fonts, and colors to match your tastes, the weather, or occasion. Spice up your character watch faces with AR Emojis to express your style, while animated graphics show what you’re up to, like running or listening to music.
4) Health – Body Composition Track your fitness progress with our first smartwatch that conveniently measures body composition. Get to know your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle, body water and more to achieve your goals. The Samsung BioActive Sensor and our fastest chip brings the biggest innovation to Galaxy Watch yet. *Get a BIA measurement using just two fingers in 15 seconds. Anytime, anywhere.
5) Tracker Track your activities and fitness scores on your watch and phone. Count steps, check calories, and stay on the grid with GPS. Galaxy Watch4 Classic detects physical activity to track your routines and supports more than 90 exercises for a more accurate report of your workouts.
6) Group Challenge Enjoy every step you take with your friends and family with the Galaxy Watch4 Classic. Track your steps and compete with friends in a fun competition through a live message board. Challenges come with commemorative badges and a point system to make exercise fun, motivating and socially rewarding.
7) Advanced Sleep The most holistic sleep analysis on Galaxy watch. The sleep tracker detects and holistically analyzes your sleep stages while you rest. Improved measuring options let you check your blood oxygen levels and snoring patterns (not saying you do). Plus, get advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation for better sleep quality and duration.